Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

Troll Physics.511

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm

MiniMan

Spectrum Addict
I have no reason to believe that these inventions shall not work, they seem logical.
IF you can find one logical explanation as to why each one of these images WONT work.
(However, practicabilty does not count as a point.)
Bite me.

2 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Emilia

Administrator
The water one FAILS so badly it is funny.

All dreams are within reach...all you need is direction and focus - Perplex

Paper is dead without words, ink idle without a poem. All the world dead without stories, without love and disarming beauty.

I'd climb to the edge of a mountain for you. I'll go to the ends of the world to find you. We'll dance in the shadows until we reach a breakthrough. All we need is a breakthrough.
http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 pm

MiniMan

Spectrum Addict
Bite me, it works.

4 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:37 pm

MASTER JOOBAWOK

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
YOU FAIL MINIMAN. THE METAL WOULD JUST COME OUT OF THE WATER.

YOU MIND IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A JOOBAWOK. I DON'T CONVERT THE DOWN RIGHT STUPID.

5 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 pm

lifesapity

Double Century
Here is y it doesn't work the metal would come out of the water, and besides that. The metal would be drawn to one of the magnets and stay there and not be pulled to the next one, unless they were of varying strengths, then the metal would just all get stuck at the strongest one, the only way to make this work would be not to use water and to use electromagnets what would mean you wouldn't have infinite energy.

6 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:42 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
I AGREE. MINIMAN'S LOGIC IS RIDICULOUS. HIS MIND IS TOO PUNY TO BE A JOOBAWOK. ALL HUMAN'S WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE A JOOBAWOK SHALL DIE INSTEAD WHEN THE GREAT CLEANSING BEGINS.

7 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:44 pm

lifesapity

Double Century
The only one i find remotely possible is the flashlight one, but the light particle would have have to be traveling perpendicular to the mirrors with no variation.

8 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Emilia

Administrator
I wonder what would happen if you used charged water particles.

All dreams are within reach...all you need is direction and focus - Perplex

Paper is dead without words, ink idle without a poem. All the world dead without stories, without love and disarming beauty.

I'd climb to the edge of a mountain for you. I'll go to the ends of the world to find you. We'll dance in the shadows until we reach a breakthrough. All we need is a breakthrough.
http://spectrum.niceboard.org

9 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
ACTUALLY NO LIFE. THE FLASHLIGHT ONE IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE EVERY TIME THAT LIGHT HITS A MIRROR, SOME OF THE LIGHT IS ABSORBED WHILE MOST OF IT IS REFLECTED. THEREFORE THE LIGHT WILL NOT REFLECT FOREVER.

MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN JOIN US AND BECOME A JOOBAWOK AS WELL LIFE WHILE THE MORE STUPID HUMANS ARE ELIMINATED DURING THE GREAT CLEANSING.

10 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm

MiniMan

Spectrum Addict
Hurr hurr.
Thats one.

And emilia, if you aint got the balls to say something to someone over the internet, WITH your own profile, dont say anything at all. -facepalm.jpg-

11 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
*MINIMAN GETS HIT BY AN INFINITE FACEPALM*

THAT IS INFINITE ENERGY

12 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 pm

lifesapity

Double Century
I meant if the mirrors were perfect (what no mirror is true but meh) so that they had 100% reflection.

13 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:55 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
OH YES. IF A MIRROR HAD 100% REFLECTION THEN IT WOULD WORK, BUT NO HUMAN MIRROR IS CAPABLE OF THAT.

14 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:03 pm

MiniMan

Spectrum Addict
Please tell em why the hot air balloon one wont work.

15 Re: Troll Physics. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
YOUR MIND IS TOO PUNY TO TRUELY UNDERSTAND, BUT I WILL EXPLAIN AS SIMPLY AS POSSIBLE.

THE ATMOSPHERE ROTATES WITH THE EARTH. THE EARTH IS A SINGLE BODY INCLUDING ITS ATMOSPHERE, SO WHEN IT ROTATES IN SPACE, THE ATMOSPHERE ROTATES AT THE SAME RATE. ONLY THE WIND AND FORCES OF THE WEATHER CAN MOVE THE BALLOON, BUT THE BALLOON WILL NOT SIMPLY JUST GO AROUND THE EARTH BECAUSE THE ROCK OF THE EARTH IS ROTATING WHILE ITS ATMOSPHERE DOESN'T, THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. THE ATMOSPHERE IS MATTER JUST LIKE ANY GAS.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum